News

Kranse SAT Course Coupon Code

April 07, 2016, 07:33 PM

Kranse SAT Course Coupon Code

Kranse Institute, creators of the best-selling online SAT Prep Expert course that gives test takers the highest score increase on the market, are now offering the course for 25% off of its already reduced price of $499. This is good news for college-bound high schools students (and their parents) who want to ensure confidence and exceptional preparation for SAT test day. Kranse backs their course by offering students who take it will improve their scores with a money-back guarantee.

Kranse Institute’s SAT prep course was created by Shaan Patel, a student who tooks his score from average to perfect after developing over 100 strategies to help him test well. He turned these strategies into an online digital SAT prep course that has successfully helped thousands of students achieve high scores, get into prestigious universities, and win millions of dollars in scholarships. Easy to use, this prep course allows high school students at all levels to learn Kranse Institute’s innovative method on their own time and at their own pace. With 365-day access, you can take six weeks, six months or up to a year to prep. And you can study anywhere: at the library, at home or outside.

To take advantage of Kranse Institute SAT Prep Expert’s special, use coupon code SAT25 at checkout for 25% off.

Share Tweet Plus Pin

Comments

LORINE NGO on August 05 2016 at 03:43PM

Please send me the ACT course. My daughter will be in senior this year.
Thanks

Barbara E Murray on May 31 2016 at 07:53AM

Would it be possible to purchase a program for a school?

Joanie Dickerson on April 25 2016 at 07:47AM

I would like to talk to someone,regarding your sat program. I can be reach at 586-360-0921

Janice de Carlos on April 20 2016 at 06:53PM

Can my daughter take this anytime within the year of registration?

Melissa on April 19 2016 at 07:12PM

When is it recommended to take the course? My daughter is going into 9th grade/high school next year…

claire tingen on April 17 2016 at 02:20PM

I am interested in getting this course for my 16 year old sophomore. He is planning on taking the SAT for the first time in the Fall of 2016. Can you tell me what the next step would be? Or send me some info